Sunday, July 16, 2017

Grandma's Dresser Redo

So... As I was getting started, I thought to myself, "self... you need to snap a pic!!!"  Well, I had already taken the drawers out, but this was a set that was my grandmothers and I decided to redo this for my daughters room.  We were redecorating our old room for her and the baby (beings it was the biggest room in the house, we thought it was appropriate for her and the baby).  




I found this stain for metal that gives it "patina" and I absolutely HATE brass... I wanted to keep the original knobs because I actually like the design of the hardware.  I love this stuff!  They turned out AMAZING!



This thing was SOOOOO heavy!  But I think that it turned out great!  I did this around November 2014, and it's been through a lot (before and after the redo) and I think that I may (later) redo it in some chalk paint, but i love the stained top.  It's so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment