Monday, April 15, 2019

Round Coffee Table Redo

I actually redid this table just before Christmas but I am terrible about posting on here!  So I had this coffee table for a while and at first I liked the teal.  But as I started changing my living room decor out I decided that it needed a change.  I searched for so long for a round table with these legs on it, so out came the paint!  It took forever to sand it down but when I did there was a beautiful pattern in the wood on the top!  I love surprises like that!  So... Stain the top and paint it white!

I loved how it turned out!  The white sure did make this piece!  I painted it with DIY Linen and sealed it with Big Top, both of which can be found by clicking the pic to the right with the link for Jami Ray Vintage. I love their paints!  You should really check it out!  One of the main reasons I use this is because it doesn't have all the chemicals in it that regular paint has.  You can actually paint inside with it with no harsh fumes!


I adore the details on the side piece.  You can see some of the teal, but I actually like the way it turned out though.  It was a sweet surprise!


See what I mean about the table top?  I absolutely love the top!


You can see some of the teal peeking through on the legs as well, but I like it.  I think that it gives it more character.

No comments:

Post a Comment