Monday, April 15, 2019

Mermaid Mirror

So... this was a brown mirror that I had in the closet... massive and super heavy!  It went to a dresser I got sold a while back.  I painted it yellow and it didn't have that "wow" factor I was looking for... so... Let's see what I can do with the SPIT!



Kinda plain... not really what I wanted.


So I decided to try a mermaid color on the mirror.  It was looking good and I liked the way that they were blending together.


This medium is super easy to use and extremely forgiving!


I love the way that it turned out!


Not so forgiving on the hands.  Everyone at work knows when I have been playing with SPIT!  My hands stay like this for a couple days, lol!


Turned out beautiful for the baby's room!  She loves to look at herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment